Thursday, September 29, 2011

It is going to be a BUSY year

This is my thesis blog.
Let's see how a thesis project grows : )
My final thesis project will be presented around mid May, 2012.

Besides preparing my graduate thesis at GSD, I am also working on 'RIVERCITY GOTHENBURG' with Pro. MARTHA SCHWARTZ and Pro. EMILY WAUGH this Fall.

my vision for city of gothenburg -- KIDSTOPIA

Also, I am working on '3rd Coast Atlas' this term, a research project with Clare Lyster, Charles Waldheim and Mason White. http://3rdcoastatlas.com/
Also, I am in charge of the publicity for ChinaGSD.
my mid-autumn day poster

Also, I am involving in the Harvard Woman Center publicity.
gorilla girl poster
Besides thesis, life has to go on...

+ I am going to Laos this winter to explore my thesis site with Penny white scholarship! Jumping around those craters sounds like a really bad idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment